Ms. Lindsay Fitch is a Partner in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. She has extensive experience efficiently and effectively litigating single and multi-plaintiff cases in federal and state courts on a wide range of employment issues, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, disability accommodation, defamation, wage and hour and employment-related contracts and torts.
Ms. Fitch has recently been most active in defending disability discrimination and sexual harassment cases. Ms. Fitch partners with employers to assist them with early, efficient resolution of disputes through dispositive motion or alternative dispute resolution, or to litigate a matter through trial, as appropriate given the facts of a particular matter and client’s business realities.
Ms. Fitch also assists clients in defending matters before a variety of administrative and governmental agencies including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement and the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.
Ms. Fitch also helps client avoid litigation by providing advice and counsel to executives, managers and human resources professionals on employment policies and practices including reasonable accommodations, leaves of absence, employment classifications, drug and alcohol testing, work place privacy, and progressive discipline.
Ms. Fitch represents clients in wide variety of industries, including retailers, restaurants, transportation companies, temporary staffing agencies, information technology companies and manufacturers.
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, with great distinction (2005)
- B.A., University of California, Davis (2002)
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (2005)
- State Bar of California (Labor and Employment Law Section)
- Sacramento County Bar (Labor and Employment Law Section)
- Seyfarth Women’s Network National Leadership Team (Member)
- Seyfarth California Workplace Solutions Group (Member)
- Seyfarth National Associate Leadership Team (Member)
Rate : $$$