Lindsay Johnson’s practice focuses on corporate and contract law, as well as dispute resolution in construction, architectural, and commercial cases. She advises design professionals with regard to state and board licensure requirements, intellectual property rights, and general matters. She also handles commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Lindsay is active in the pro bono arts community in New York, helping creative individuals and organizations with their legal needs.
Prior to joining the Firm, Lindsay worked in the nonprofit sector, assisting art museums and galleries with their exhibitions and institutional operations.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D. (2014)
- Saint Louis University, B.S. (2011)
Admissions : New York
- Lawyers Alliance for New York, Volunteer Attorney
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$