Lindsay A. Miller’s practice focuses on a variety of commercial real estate transactions, with a particular emphasis on financing. She has represented nationally recognized banks, real estate investment trusts, and real estate funds.
Additionally, Lindsay has experience with securitized conduit lending programs, construction lending, acquisitions, dispositions, and office and retail leasing. Lindsay represents clients nationwide, and handles transactions ranging in value from a few million dollars to hundreds of millions.
Her larger scale matters have included assisting in the representation of an institutional lender in connection with restructuring a $300 million syndicated construction loan secured by a Marriott hotel and a PGA golf course in San Antonio.
Another example of the types of matters Lindsay handles involved the representation of a health care company in the acquisition of five properties for a total purchase price of $55 million.
She also has substantial experience with construction lending in New York City. For example, she has represented a fund in connection with the development of luxury condominiums and townhomes in Manhattan and in connection with the renovation of an office building in Queens.
Lindsay received her bachelor’s degree from Emory University and earned her law degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, cum laude, with a concentration in commercial law.
- Represented institutional lender in connection with a $278 million multi-phase condominium construction loan in Flushing, N.Y.
- Represented institutional lenders and real estate investment trusts in connection with fixed and floating rate securitized conduit lending programs.
- Served as lender’s counsel in connection with the origination of a $75 million mortgage loan secured by approximately 600,000 sq. ft. of Class A office and amenity space within a mixed-use development in Delaware County, Pa.
- Represented a publicly traded real estate investment trust in connection with several multiproperty UPREIT transactions, ranging from $30 million to $100 million.
- Represented a real estate development and management company located in Southeastern Pennsylvania in multiple financing transactions in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, including one for the construction and development of a residential complex of more than 400 units that will transform the client’s existing shopping center in Exton, Pa., into a first-class, multi-use project.
- Represented Rubenstein Partners, L.P., in connection with its acquisition of a 1.6 million sq. ft. office park complex in Atlanta for $265 million. The Class A property, Sanctuary Park, includes nine mid-rise buildings on 152 acres. In addition to handling the acquisition loan, the firm also negotiated and finalized a related joint venture agreement.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., 2012
- Emory University, B.A.
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; New York
Rate : $$$$