Lindsay DeMoss D’Andrea is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Tax Group. Ms. D’Andrea provides counsel and representation in estate planning, estate administration and charitable giving matters.
She works with clients to design and implement financially sound and tax efficient estate plans through the preparation of wills, various types of trusts, powers of attorney and advance medical directives.
Ms. D’Andrea represents individuals and families with diverse needs and objectives, including those who need simple estate planning and those who require more sophisticated estate planning techniques.
She also assists personal representatives and trustees with the administration of estates and trusts, and provides her clients with representation before the Orphans’ Courts.
Ms. D’Andrea also advises her clients on charitable giving and prepares a number of specialized trust products, including charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, special needs trusts and irrevocable life insurance trusts.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude
- Arizona State University, B.S., 2006, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Baltimore Estate Planning Council
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Member – Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
Rate : $$$$