Lindsay Konieczny is an associate in the Real Estate Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Atlanta office. She represents clients in all facets of transactions involving the leasing, acquisition, disposition, financing, reinvestment, and development of commercial real estate, including multi-family, retail, office, and industrial assets.
Prior to joining the firm and while in law school, Ms. Konieczny worked as a paralegal at a litigation firm.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law (2016)
- Catherine Henson Merit Scholarship
- Student Bar Association (2012)
- B.A., DePaul University, cum laude (2008)
- DePaul Scholars Award
- Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- State Bar of Georgia (Real Property Law Section)
Rate : $$$