Lindsay L. Ryan represents employers nationwide and across industries in all aspects of employment-related matters. She regularly advises employers on complying with federal and California requirements for disability accommodation, protected leaves of absence, wage and hour issues, harassment and discrimination complaints, workplace investigations, reductions in force, disciplinary action and terminations.
Lindsay conducts management training and seminars on employment related issues, including sexual harassment prevention training, and drafts and advises employers on employee handbooks, employment policies and employment agreements.
Furthermore, Lindsay has extensive experience representing employers in labor and employment disputes. She has defended employers in state and federal litigation of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, FMLA/CFRA, and unfair competition/trade secret violations claims.
In addition, she has represented employers in mediations, arbitrations and before state and federal administrative agencies. Lindsay earned her Bachelor of Arts in applied mathematics from the University of California, Berkeley.
She earned her Juris Doctor in 2008 from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she served as a lead articles editor of the San Diego Law Review, an executive board member of the USD Appellate Moot Court, and a board member of the Women’s Law Caucus.
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD, Lead Articles Editor, San Diego Law Review, 2008
- University of California Berkeley, BA, Applied Mathematics, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA), 2012-present
- Member, Emerging Insurance Professionals (EIP), 2011-present
Rate : $$$