Lindsay Van Slambrook is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Charleston office where she practices in the areas of commercial real estate and business law.
- Emory University School of Law, JD, with honors (2013)
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, Commercial Real Estate Women Charleston Chapter
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Lindsay S. Van Slambrook & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Lindsay S. Van Slambrook lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Lindsay S. Van Slambrook reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Lindsay S. Van Slambrook lawyer profile listing.