Lindsay Silber focuses her practice on intellectual property, commercial transactions, and counseling. She has particular experience in structuring, drafting and negotiating all manner of intellectual property, technology and commercial agreements, including licenses, consulting and services agreements, distribution agreements, reseller agreements, and sponsorship agreements across a broad array of industries, including technology, food and beverage, consumer products and entertainment.
Lindsay represents clients of all sizes and at various stages of maturity, ranging from emerging growth companies to international public companies. Lindsay is also known for her expertise in structuring and addressing the intellectual property aspects of mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
In addition to her passion and energy for advising clients on these issues, Lindsay is active in firm administration, particularly with respect to recruiting. Lindsay joined Holland & Hart in 2012 after working at large international law firms in New York for eight years.
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of California – Berkeley, B.A., 1999
- New York
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Director and Secretary of the Board, OpenWorld Learning, 2014-present
- TechrIoT Internet of Things Executive Advisor, 2015
- Association for Corporate Growth “Leadership 20” program, 2013
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$