Lindsay Sklar Johnson practices primarily with the Antitrust and Competition Client Service Group. Ms. Johnson handles a variety of antitrust litigation including representing corporate plaintiffs who choose to opt-out of class actions to separately pursue antitrust recovery.
She also counsels corporate clients regarding antitrust concerns and assists clients with their antitrust training and compliance. Outside of the antitrust arena, Ms. Johnson works with clients on both general and complex commercial litigation in both federal and state court.
Ms. Johnson earned her J.D., with honors, from Emory University School of Law. During law school, she was an executive managing editor of the Emory International Law Review. She also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Janis C. Gordon of the DeKalb County State Court and was a summer associate with Bryan Cave.
- Emory University, J.D., with honors, 2010
- McGill University, B.A., with distinction, 2007
- Georgia, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Court of Appeals, Georgia State
- Supreme Court, Georgia
Professional Affiliations :
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- American Bar Association – Antitrust Law Section
- State Bar of Georgia – Antitrust Section
Representative Experience :
- Represented large home improvement chain as an indirect purchaser in antitrust cases involving alleged price-fixing of LCD and CRT panels, titanium dioxide, and other components and products.
- Represented large manufacturer of consumer products and large home improvement chain in civil action relating to alleged price fixing of cabotage shipping rates.
- Represented major car rental company in putative class action alleging violation of Federal and State RICO Statute.
Rate : $$$