Lindsey Utrata is an associate in the New York office of Baker McKenzie and a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Ms. Utrata previously worked in the trademark department and brand protection unit of Colgate-Palmolive Company, where she assisted with the management of the company’s global trademark portfolio and supported various anti-counterfeiting endeavors.
Ms. Utrata advises clients on global trademark portfolio and brand management, including clearance opinions, trademark registration programs, trademark licensing, opposition/cancellation actions, settlement and coexistence agreements, and online anti-counterfeiting and enforcement strategies.
Her clients include companies from the consumer and personal care, food and beverage, telecommunications, media and entertainment, luxury goods, financial services, social media, computer hardware and software and various other industries.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D.) (2009)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A.) (2003)
Admissions : New York~United States (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York City Bar Association, Trademark and Unfair Competition Committee – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
- International Trademark Association (INTA) – Member
Rate : $$$