Lindsey W. Ingram is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 1995. He is a member of the Utility & Energy practice as well as the Business Litigation practice. His practice concentrates on all aspects of utility regulatory matters and ERISA litigation.
Lindsey’s utility regulatory practice includes advising and representing water, gas and electric utilities. He regularly advises those utilities on a wide variety of topics. He has represented multiple utilities as both lead counsel and co-counsel in obtaining regulatory approvals for changes in control and general rate cases.
He also has extensive experience in obtaining certificates of convenience and necessity for utility construction projects. In addition to his utility practice, he has served as lead counsel in dozens of ERISA-governed lawsuits in federal and state courts.
He has handled all manner of ERISA cases including “denial of benefits” cases, ERISA class actions and ERISA cases involving allegations of breach of fiduciary duty. Lindsey is a member of the Fayette County, Kentucky and American Bar associations. He formerly served on the board of directors for the Fayette County Bar Association.
He served on the Firm’s Personnel Committee from 2007-2012 and served as Chairperson of that Committee in 2011 and 2012. He has also served on the Firm’s board of directors and the Firm’s Executive Committee. He is married with two daughters.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1995, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University 1992, B.S., Economics
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association, board of directors
Rate : $$$$