Lindsey A. Nemanich is an advocate for clients from both a legal perspective and a personal one. She understands the emotions that can often times complicate an already stressful legal situation and can help clients navigate the rigors of both.
She is a native Houstonian from the Cy-Fair and surrounding areas, making her familiar with the values and priorities of the clients she serves.
- Texas, 2010
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 2010
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, B.A. – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Tomball Charter Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association , Vice President, 2012 – 2013
- Houston Northwest Bar Association
- Houston Northwest Bar Association, President, 2015 – 2016
Rate : $$$