Lindsey Watson is a litigator who has represented a number of public and private educational institutions, municipal entities, and business clients in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and transportation industries. Before joining Adams and Reese, she served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Leslie Southwick on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
While in law school, she was Editor-in-Chief of the Mississippi College Law Review and a member of the National Order of Barristers. Lindsey volunteers as coach of the National Appellate Advocacy Competition team at Mississippi College School of Law and leads music as a member of the worship team at Highlands Presbyterian Church.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2009, summa cum laude
- Mississippi College, B.A., 2006
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Circuit
- Jackson Young Lawyers, Chair of Newsletter Committee
- Mississippi College School of Law, Adjunct Professor of Appellate Advocacy
- Mission First Legal Clinic, Volunteer
Rate : $$$$