Lindsey B. Silver focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, and securities litigation and investigations. Most recently she represented a major pharmaceutical corporation in a federal product liability litigation. Ms. Silver has represented clients in state and federal court and in administrative hearings.
Ms. Silver also maintains an active pro bono practice representing tenants in housing court and before various Massachusetts state housing authorities.
Prior to joining WilmerHale, Ms. Silver served as a judicial intern to The Hon. Nancy Gertner of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She also served as a legal intern with the Trial Division of the Attorney General’s Office and with the firm of Miyares & Harrington LLP.
From 2007 to 2009, Ms. Silver worked as a paralegal at the labor and employment firm Pyle, Rome & Ehrenberg P.C. She also previously held an internship with the National Association of Women Judges in Washington DC.
- Defended major financial institution in securities fraud class action lawsuit concerning complex asset-backed securities
- Defended multiple major financial institutions in ongoing SEC and state attorney general investigations
- Defended a major pharmaceutical corporation in a federal product liability litigation
- Represented a major automotive manufacturer in a franchise dispute before an administrative tribunal
- JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2012
- BA, Political Science and Philosophy, Wellesley College, 2007
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
Rate : $$$