Lindsey N. Simmons is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. Lindsey Simmons’ practice focuses on litigation. Lindsey joined the firm in 2015.
In 2014, Lindsey worked as a law clerk in the Missouri Attorney General’s Office of Litigation where she assisted in defending the state in employment, administrative and constitutional law matters. In 2015, Lindsey served as a legal fellow for United States Senator Claire McCaskill where she worked on the Campus Accountability and Safety Act, and judicial concerns in King v. Burwell from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Articles Editor, The Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Case Assignment Director, Harvard Defenders
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of South Dakota, M.A., 2012
- Missouri Valley College, B.A., 2010
- New York
Rate : $$$