Lisa Alexis Jones is a partner at CKR Law LLP. A former prosecutor, Ms. Jones has provided sophisticated advice to corporate, institutional, and individual clients in litigation, complex dispute resolution, employment law, white-collar criminal, appeals, corporate finance and technology solutions for thirty years.
Representing clients in diverse industries and with a wide variety of strategic requirements, Ms. Jones is involved in virtually every major form of counseling, litigation, and advocacy.
Ms. Jones was awarded a Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University Law School, where she served on the Moot Court Board and was a research assistant to Professor Jonathan Entin. Ms. Jones earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychobiology from Oberlin College.
With a long-standing commitment to civil rights and liberties, Ms. Jones has been a member of the United States Commission on Civil Rights (DC Committee) and board member of the ACLU.
Ms. Jones’s love of the arts and theater has led her to serve on numerous arts-related boards and organizations, including as president of the Historic Lincoln Theatre in Washington, D.C., and producer of commercial theater.
From 1987 to 1992, Ms. Jones served as an Assistant District Attorney in both the appellate and trial divisions in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.
- A.B. Psychobiology, Oberlin College, 1984
- J.D. Case Western Reserve University Law School, 1987
- New York State, District of Columbia,
- United States Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, and District of Columbia
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Fourth Circuit, D.C. Circuit and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals
Rate : $$$$