Lisa A. Atty’s real estate practice includes representing clients ranging from multinational companies to local companies in the purchase and sale of real property and commercial leasing of office and retail space.
She has special experience working with the real estate needs of institutional property owners, including telecommunications companies and automotive manufacturers, for whom she has negotiated and finalized thousands of commercial leases and acquired and disposed of millions of dollars’ worth of real property.
Lisa is the chair of the McGuireWoods Los Angeles Women’s Leadership Forum. She also serves on the firm’s seven member Associate’s Committee.
- Representation of a Fortune 150 company in connection with the acquisition of a multi-billion dollar oil and gas refinery and distribution system.
- Acquire and dispose of over $20 million in real property assets for future use as automobile dealerships.
- Prepare, negotiate and close real estate agreements for easements, road construction and maintenance, property development, relocation and construction staging.
- On-going representation of Dow 30 company and its affiliated companies in more than 1, 000 leases, easements and maintenance agreements.
- Representation of multi-billion dollar automotive company in connection with its acquisition and disposition of dealer facilities and related easements and conditions, covenants and restrictions for hundreds of thousands of square feet of development in the United States.
- University of Minnesota Law School, JD, 1994
- University of Michigan, BA, with Distinction, 1990
Admissions : Minnesota, California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Ocean Park Community Center’s Leadership Network
Rate : $$$