Lisa Zycherman represents and counsels clients on a wide range of issues in First Amendment, media, and intellectual property law, including libel, copyright, trademark, right of publicity, privacy, and newsgathering matters. Lisa also advises newspaper, magazine, website, television, film, and book-publishing clients on pre-publication and pre-broadcast legal issues.
Lisa maintains an active pro bono constitutional law practice, focusing on First Amendment protection, and serves on the Davis Wright Tremaine Pro Bono Committee.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Ellen L. Hollander, Maryland Court of Special Appeals, 2004-2005
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board Member, Council for Court Excellence
- Co-chair, Pre-Publication/Pre-Broadcast Committee, Media Law Resource Center
- Media Law Committee of the Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Section, District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2004, with honors
- Maryland Law Review
- B.A., English, History, University of Maryland, 2001, with honors
Rate : $$$