Lisa Bollinger Gehman focuses her intellectual property practice on all aspects of trademark prosecution and portfolio management, as well as trademark and copyright litigation. She regularly counsels clients on domestic trademark procurement, clearance and registration, in addition to trademark enforcement, anti-counterfeiting efforts, and DMCA compliance.
Lisa’s experience as a law clerk provides her with a unique perspective on process and procedure, which allows her to assist clients in achieving efficient resolutions to their intellectual property matters.
- Manages the day-to-day activities for trademark portfolios for companies in the retail, apparel, and manufacturing industries.
- Drafts office action responses to overcome denials of trademark registrations before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Prepares cease and desist letters and handles internet takedown of counterfeit products.
- Provides comprehensive trademark procurement and enforcement services to clients in the retail, fashion, food and beverage, and automotive industries.
- Experienced in litigation pertaining to trademark licensing and infringement as well as copyright infringement.
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association (PIPLA)
- J.D., Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2016, summa cum laude; Dean’s Award for Exceptional Achievement as a Law Student; Associate Editor, Drexel Law Review
- B.S., Legal Studies, Central Penn College, 2013, summa cum laude
Admissions : Pennsylvania, 2016
Rate : $$$$