Lisa A. Davis is an attorney in Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati’s Palo Alto office, where her practice focuses on antitrust counseling and litigation.
Lisa has assisted firm clients in the context of civil and criminal investigations conducted by the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, and various state attorneys general, as well as with litigation under the Sherman Act and California competition law.
She regularly advises clients on pricing and distribution issues, including the Robinson-Patman Act, and, more generally, on in-house procedures for ensuring compliance with antitrust laws.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1995
- Ph.D, Harvard University, 1991
- M.A., Indiana University, Bloomington, 1986
- A.B., Humanities, Stanford University, 1984
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$