Lisa Gregory is a Partner at Fragomen’s San Francisco and Arizona offices, where she focuses on global corporate immigration management. With more than 20 years of corporate immigration experience, Lisa provides corporate immigration consulting, program and compliance management to multinational Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and globally.
Lisa recently served as the Managing Partner of Fragomen’s Johannesburg and Nairobi offices, where she was responsible for leading the Sub-Saharan Africa practice. Before taking on the role of Managing Partner in Johannesburg and later Kenya, Lisa was instrumental in successfully establishing and initially managing the Fragomen (Canada) Co. office in Toronto.
During her tenure with Fragomen, Lisa has also worked as a Global Client Services Manager in the firm’s global immigration practice, where she assisted large multinational clients with designing and implementing immigration programs, and creating operational efficiencies and process improvements to minimize client expenditures.
In addition, Lisa has worked with Fragomen’s Office of General Counsel, playing an active role in developing and managing the firm’s Due Diligence and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) programs.
Prior to focusing primarily on global immigration, Lisa served as corporate U.S. immigration counsel for more than 10 years to clients in a wide range of industries, including hi-tech, manufacturing, financial investment and insurance, management consulting, and small e-business, as well as boutique law firms and large mining companies.
Lisa has provided pro bono immigration services to the New York City Commission for the United Nations, Consular Corps and Protocol, Division for International Business.
- Managed the in-house immigration department for a Fortune 100 company with four offices around the United States, with responsibility for developing corporate immigration policies, managing immigration cases for employees through their immigration life cycle, training internal management/human resources on immigration and I-9 issues, and supporting immigration lobbying issues
- Provided counsel to a multinational organization seeking to implement a global immigration program across more than 100 jurisdictions
- Designed and implemented multi-jurisdictional immigration program management policies for major multinational companies
- Reviewed internal immigration policies for clients and recommended courses of action for process improvement
- University of Arizona College of Law | Master of Law, 1995
- University of Arizona | J.D., 1994
- University of Arizona | B.A., 1991, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions: Arizona
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association, International Law and Immigration Sections
- Former Member, AILA National Board of Governors
- Former AILA Arizona Chapter Chair
- Former AILA Arizona Chapter Treasurer/Secretary
- Former Member, the Bar of the City of New York
- Former Member, Arizona Women Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$