Lisa Meyerhoff is proficient in all aspects of intellectual property law, and has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Lawyer. She was editor-in-chief of the Computer Law Review & Technology Journal by the State Bar of Texas, and was co-author of several key articles, including “Online Infringement of IPRs: A Growing Concern” for Cross-Border Quarterly.
Ms. Meyerhoff is a regular speaker at various international conferences, including the International Congress of Associação Paulista de Propriedade Intelectual. She is a member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association and the International Trademark Association, among others.
Ms. Meyerhoff’s practice focuses on litigation, client counseling, as well as domestic and international intellectual property disputes. She regularly handles matters on IP enforcement and anti-piracy, patent, trademark, trade dress and copyright counseling.
Ms. Meyerhoff has been involved in mediations, arbitrations, and bench and jury trials in federal court. She has also handled various trademark proceedings before US Trademark Trial and Appeals Board, and is fluent in all areas of intellectual property protection.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D. cum laude) (1990)
- Baylor University (Master of Science) (1983)
- Baylor University (B.S.) (1978)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States (2010)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit~United States (2003)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (1998)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit~United States (1998)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Dallas Bar Association
- International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association
Rate : $$$