Lisa Leiman Hearn represents clients in mergers and acquisitions; joint ventures; corporate finance matters, including capital markets and loan financing; and issues related to U.S. securities law. Lisa has consistently worked on some of the most sophisticated, complex and high-profile corporate and finance matters in the firm.
Through this work, she has deep experience in areas critical to the fiirm’s international corporate practice.Lisa’s work has included representations in the energy and telecommunications sectors, including matters for clients in North America, the CIS, Africa and Asia.
- Extensive cross-border experience gained from years in the firm’s London office.
- Advises public and private companies across the energy value chain.
- Has also handled high-value transactions in the telecommunications and other sectors.
- Represented the conflicts committee of Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. in its largest acquisition to date—Shell’s $1.22 billion ownership interest in Amberjack Pipeline Company LLC.
- Acted for Evercore Group L.L.C. as financial advisor to the conflicts committee of Williams Partners L.P. in its merger with The Williams Companies, Inc.
- Advised OAO LUKOIL in a $1.5 billion Eurobond offering of 144A/Reg S notes listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised OAO LUKOIL in its $600 million acquisition of a 45 percent interest in Dutch refinery TRN from Total and related European Commission merger clearance.
- Advised Global Telecom Holding SAE in the sale of Telecel Globe Limited, holding mobile telecommunications operations in Burundi and Central African Republic.
- Represented OJSC “Vimpel-Communications” in a $4.35 billion U.S. public tender offer acquisition of Golden Telecom, Inc.
- Advised the conflicts committee of BP Midstream Partners LP in its $468 million acquisition of equity interests in three midstream joint ventures from wholly owned subsidiaries of BP p.l.c.
- Advised the conflicts committee of Archrock Partners, L.P. in its merger with Archrock, Inc.
- Represented the conflicts committee of Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. in its proposed merger with American Midstream Partners, LP.
- Counseled Global Telecom Holding SAE in the sale of its mobile telecommunications operations in Zimbabwe.
- Represented Banglalink Digital Communications Limited in a $300 million offering of 144A/Reg S notes listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- Acted for VimpelCom Ltd. in its $27.5 billion acquisition of Wind Telecom S.p.A.
- Houston Bar Association – Corporate Counsel Section.
- Women’s Energy Network.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, with honors, 2004
- B.A., Duke University, 2000
- New York
- Registered Foreign Lawyer in England and Wales
Rate : $$$