Lisa Beane is a business litigation attorney who helps a variety of clients, from individuals to large companies, resolve complex business disputes. Lisa’s previous professional experience spans the public and private sectors in for-profit and non-profit environments.
Lisa uses this diversity of experience to help clients and client teams develop and implement legal strategies that fit clients’ business objectives.
Lisa joined Robins Kaplan LLP after clerking for the Minnesota Supreme Court. Lisa also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Wilhelmina M. Wright in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota. As a law clerk, Lisa provided research and advice on a broad range of civil and criminal issues based on detailed study of the record and relevant case law.
Lisa attended the University of Minnesota Law School, where she graduated magna cum laude, Order of the Coif. Lisa also was the Lead Managing Editor of the Minnesota Law Review. While in law school, Lisa worked in the Office of the General Counsel at the University of Minnesota, where she assisted attorneys with motion practice and briefing.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., (2013)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, La Follette School of Public Affairs, M.P.A. (2005)
- Augustana College, B.A., (2003)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Eighth Circuit Bar Association
Rate : $$$$