Lisa practices primarily in the area of land use law with a focus on representing developers, institutions, property owners and tenants in connection with obtaining municipal and state permits for large scale development projects and real estate transactions. Lisa has assisted as legal counsel for many significant development projects in Stamford and the surrounding Fairfield County communities.
She has developed strong relationships in the community that enable her to efficiently navigate her clients through the land use approval process. Lisa’s clients often credit her responsiveness, attention to detail and reliable follow-up in connection with complicated development projects.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Mutual Housing Association of Southwestern Connecticut, Board of Directors, Vice President
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Connecticut Chapter, Dinner of Champions Committee Member
- University of Florida, B.S., 2005 Cum Laude
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008 Cum Laude
Rate : $$$$