Lisa Lanham represents national mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers, mortgage servicers, Wall Street institutions, hedge funds, private equity funds, loan fulfillment providers, diligence companies, student loan originators and servicers, consumer lenders and servicers, and secondary market participants before federal and state regulators.
She works with regulatory agencies on licensing, audits, examinations, and regularly supports her clients in maintaining compliance with complex regulatory demands. Lisa has extensive experience handling complex financial services licensing matters and frequently counsels her clients with entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and representation before state and federal regulators.
Bar Admissions : New York
- University of Miami (J.D., 2012)
- New York University (B.A., 2008)
- American Association of Residential Mortgage Regulators Industry Advisory Council, designated representative
- State Regulatory Registry Industry Advisory Council
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors State Examination System Working Group
Rate : $$$