Lisa A. McAndrews focuses her practice on trademark and copyright law. She counsels a diverse client base on development, management, and enforcement of international intellectual property portfolios, and in related transactions. Lisa’s experience includes trademark, trade dress, and counterfeiting matters. She has extensive litigation involvement in both federal courts and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB).
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa was an associate at an intellectual property firm based in Westchester County, New York where she practiced trademark and patent litigation.
Previously, Lisa was an associate at an intellectual property firm based in Stamford, Connecticut where she focused her practice on litigation, enforcement, clearance, and management of trademark and patent portfolios.
While attending Boston College Law School, Lisa was President of the Intellectual Property and Technology Forum Journal.
- Boston College Law School, J.D. (2007)
- Middlebury College, B.A., Physics (2002)
- New York (2012)
- Connecticut (2007)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$