Lisa Parker Gates represents companies of all sizes in a variety of intellectual property matters. She is responsible for international trademark portfolios and polices marks globally. She also conducts trademark searching and clearance activities and represents trademark owners in matters before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Lisa advises clients on trademark and copyright infringement, licensing and IP matters in corporate deals. Clients describe Lisa as no-nonsense, easy to work with and a true collaborator.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D. cum laude)
- Miami University (Ohio) (B.A. English)
- Northwestern University [Medill School of Journalism] (M.S.J.)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (1999)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- American Bar AssociationRepresentative Legal Matters
Representative Legal Matters:
- Coordinate brand adoption and rebranding for Fortune 100 companies.
- Help brand owners obtain trademark well-known status in many countries.
- Advise brand owners on protecting their trademarks as they launch new products and services.
- Coordinate global enforcement strategies for widely copied trademarks.
Rate : $$$$