Lisa S. Yun is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego office. Ms. Yun also serves as a member of the San Diego office’s Diversity and Inclusion Working Group Committee and is a member of the firm-wide diversity and inclusion attorney network.
Ms. Yun specializes in the federal Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and state telemarketing laws. She has successfully managed the defense of numerous individual and class actions alleging violations of the TCPA against clients, including financial institutions, auto finance companies, Fortune 500 companies, retail pharmacy chains, hotel and casino, and for profit educational institutions. She frequently provides TCPA advice to clients in various industries.
In addition, Ms. Yun also practices in the area of general business litigation and bankruptcy law. Her practice consists of a wide range of commercial and civil litigation matters, including creditors’ rights litigation, contract disputes, mortgage-related litigation, debt-collection disputes (Rosenthal/FDCPA), and privacy/call recording laws. Ms. Yun also assists financial institutions with all aspects of non-judicial and judicial foreclosure proceedings, enforcing secured and unsecured loan obligations, obtaining attachments, enforcing judgments, and receiverships.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 2011, Content Editor of the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal, Recipient of the USC Scholarship, Alumni Co-Chair of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- B.A., University of San Diego, 2006, Dean’s List, Recipient of the USD Scholarship and Arthur E. Hughes Endowment Scholarship
- American Samoa
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
- 2017-2018 Board of Directors, Marketing Committee – Women’s Museum of California
- 2016-2017 LEAD San Diego – IMPACT Program Graduate
- 2014-2017 Board Member, Korean American Bar Association
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Louis M. Welsh American Inns of Court
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, William L. Todd, Jr. American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$