Liza Milgrim is a member of the firm and a skilled and dedicated advocate on behalf of her clients. She handles some of Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C.’s most challenging cases and has won for her clients maximum financial compensation for their injuries.
Her work has resulted in several million-dollar settlements in various areas, including premises liability, construction site accidents and motor vehicle negligence. Ms. Milgrim joined Sullivan Papain in 2005 and became a member of the firm in 2014.
She is fluent in Spanish and as a child she would translate for her mother, who is from Ecuador. And as a lawyer she takes pride in being able to communicate directly with Spanish-speaking clients to address their questions about the legal process.
Ms. Milgrim serves on the Board of the Long Island Hispanic Bar Association and is an active member of the Dominican Bar Association, Puerto Rican Bar Association, and the St. John’s University School of Law’s Alumni of Color Association.
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1999
Admissions/Courts : New York
- Long Island Hispanic Bar Association, Secretary
- Puerto Rican Bar Association, Member
- Dominican Bar Association
- St. John’s University School of Law’s Alumni of Color Association, Member
- Board Member of the Long Island Hispanic Bar Association.
Community Service : Ms. Milgrim mentors minority students looking to pursue a legal career.
Rate : $$$