Liza A. Greene is Sr. Associate Attorney of Laura Dale & Associates PC. Practice areas Bankruptcy, Family Law, Probate & Estate Administration and Wills.
It is important to secure your child’s future by assuring that child support obligations are correctly calculated and your child’s needs are met. Just as important is the reality that each parent be able to afford to meet the child’s needs when the child is in that parent’s care. Incorrectly calculated child support can place you and your child at risk.
Divorce is financially traumatic. Even before a divorce, many couples have amassed a substantial amount of debt. In fact, financial problems are a leading cause of divorce. Then the divorce itself is expensive, taking a large amount out of each of the spouse’s incomes.
To make matters more complicated, the household is split, and each spouse is forced to find a way to make a single income cover costs that had previously been covered by two incomes. Not surprisingly, bankruptcy is not uncommon during or after a divorce.
- Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1986
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, J.D. – 1981
- Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas, B.S. – 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists, 1994 – Present
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court, Team Leader, 1996 – Present
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, 1995 – Present
- Houston Bar Association, 1982 – Present
- Houston Bar Association, Board Member, 2008 – 2009
- Alliance of Collaborative Family Law Attorneys, 2003 – 2009
- Alliance of Collaborative Family Law Attorneys, Secretary, 2003 – 2005
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 1996 – Present
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, 2000 – Present
- Association of Women Attorneys, 2008 – Present
- State Bar of Texas Professionalism Committee, Member, 2013 – Present
- Texas Family Law Foundation, Lifetime Member
Pro Bono Activities:
- Houston Bar Association Night Court, 2007 – Present
- Chair, Hospitality Committee, Houston Bar Association, 2008 – 2009
- Fee Dispute Committee, Houston Bar Association, 2002 – Present
- Houston Bar Association Lawyers in Public Schools, 2006 – 2008
- Bayou City Women’s Chorus, 2007 – Present
- Section Leader, Bayou City Women’s Chorus, 2008 – Present
Rate : $$$