Logan Tiari specializes in representing public and private companies and investment banks in securities offerings and mergers and acquisitions transactions. Logan also counsels corporate clients on other corporate matters, including issues of corporate governance and securities compliance.
Logan’s clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, investment banks, private equity funds, startups, and investors across a diverse array of industries.
He represents issuers and underwriters in SEC compliance and capital markets transactions, large institutional investors in private equity and M&A deals, and startup companies in financings.
In addition to his US-based practice, Logan has spent time in Asia working on large cross-border transactions.
Logan worked as a financial analyst before attending law school. Prior to joining O’Melveny, Logan assisted on economic and environmental policy while serving at the White House in the Executive Office of the President.
- Select Capital Markets Experience:
- Underwriters’ counsel in more than US$60 billion of public debt offerings by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation
- Company counsel to Air Lease Corp. in a series of major financing transactions, including more than US$5 billion of public debt offerings
- Company counsel to Sportsman’s Warehouse its US$118 million initial public offering and multiple public offerings
- Company counsel to Willdan Group in all SEC reporting and compliance matters
- Company counsel to Malibu Boats in multiple public offerings
- Company counsel to RSI Home Products, Inc. in its US$575 million high yield debt offering
- Select Mergers & Acquisitions Experience:
- Counsel to Global Infrastructure Solutions Inc. in its formation, equity capitalization and the leveraged management buyout of Structure Tone and related companies, in addition to representing GIS in other acquisition transactions and general corporate matters
- Counsel to BHH Management, Inc. in the sale of its bullet manufacturing business, Sierra Bullets, L.L.C., to Clarus Corporation
- Counsel to InnoVista Sensors (fka Custom Sensors & Technologies), a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, PAI Partners, and Schneider Electric, in the sale of InnoVista’s subsidiary BEI
- Precision Systems & Space Company, Inc., as well as other disposition transactions and general corporate matters
- Counsel to Willdan Group in general corporate and acquisition matters
- Counsel to Five Crowns Capital, LLC in its acquisition of Verrex LLC
- Counsel to International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) in its US$7.6 billion acquisition by AerCap Holdings, N.V.
- Additional Experience:
- Company counsel to Surf Airlines, a Forbes “Most Promising Company of 2015,” in a variety of transactional matters
- Counsel to large private equity fund in a highly successful structuring and raising of new fund
- Corporate and transactional counseling to clients including Air Lease Corporation, Malibu Boats, Sportsman’s Warehouse, Vector Group, and Willdan Group
Corporate & Government Experience:
- Aide, Executive Office of the President, The White House
- Vanderbilt University, J.D.: Order of the Coif; Vanderbilt Law Review
- Georgetown University, B.S.: Finance and International Business; cum laude
Rate : $$$