Lonnie L. Simpson is a partner at Shutts & Bowen and maintains offices in both Tampa and Sarasota. He is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation Practice Group. For over 25 years, Lonnie has focused his complex commercial-dispute-resolution practice on financial markets, commercial and corporate finance, intellectual property and technology.
He represents financial services providers, including commercial and investment banks and individual broker-dealers, for securities litigation matters. He has also represented financial services providers, telecommunications service providers, product manufacturers and product distributors for litigation before the state and federal courts and arbitration before domestic and international private arbitration panels.
Lonnie is experienced in representing his clients in state and federal courts, appellate courts, and before state and federal regulatory authorities and self-regulatory securities arbitration organizations.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 1989
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business Administration, M.B.A., 1989
- University of Alabama, B.S., Criminology and Political Science, magna cum laude, 1985
- Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Chapter
- Pi Sigma Alpha
Rate : $$$