Lorenz Michel Prüss is an lawyer focusing his practice on all areas of business litigation, plaintiff-side class-action, and securities arbitration and litigation representing a domestic and international clientele.
He is licensed to practice in Florida and Washington, D.C. and also is specifically admitted to practice before the Eleventh Circuit of Court Appeals and the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida. Mr. Prüss has contributed to the firm’s efforts in the following published opinions:
- Burman v. Wenzel, 76 So.3d 1005 (Fla. 3d DCA 2011)
- Biotanic, Inc. v. Juan Carlos Vazquez, 2010 WL 2696892 (S.D. Fla. 2010)
- Sea Shelter IV, LLC v. TRG Sunny Isles V, Ltd.,2009 WL 692469 (S.D. Fla. 2009)
- Kaufman v. City Place South Tower LLC, 2008 WL 4722106 (S.D. Fla. 2008)
Prior to actively practicing law, Mr. Prüss clerked at the State Department’s Bureau of Cultural Affairs for Africa in Washington, D.C., analyzing public diplomacy programs on topics such as the effectiveness of U.S. cultural penetration regarding Sub-Saharan Africa. During law school, Mr. Prüss followed that with time at the United States Attorney’s Office Economic Crimes Unit, in Miami, Florida, as part of the University of Miami’s Clinical Litigation Program.
Mr. Prüss is a member of InterNations and the Peruvian-American Chamber of Commerce. In March 2004, he was featured in Peruvian magazine, Peru Hoy.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, J.D. – 2002
- University of Miami, B.A. – 1998
Rate : $$$$