Lori Mills handles complex, multiparty environmental litigation and also advises clients with respect to the environmental implications of real estate and corporate transactions. She has extensive experience in environmental compliance and enforcement actions; soil, groundwater and sediment contamination matters; industrial site remediation; Superfund compliance and cost recovery; private party cost recovery contribution and allocation proceedings; land purchase and brownfields development; and natural resource damages.
Ms. Mills’ environmental litigation experience includes cost recovery under various state statutes, allocation proceedings and toxic tort litigation. She also participates in strategic planning to manage high-profile environmental cases.
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, J.D., with honors, 1988
- Temple University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1985
- New Jersey
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2017-present
- Drinker Biddle & Reath – Partner, 1995-2017
- Cohen, Shapiro, Polisher, Sheikman & Cohen, – Associate, 1989-1995
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Princeton Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$