Lori Romano has more than 20 years of experience practicing in the area of estate planning and estate and trust administration.
Whether assisting clients with the simplest to the most sophisticated matters, Lori combines her estate planning knowledge and counseling skills to create wills as well as establish trusts, charitable-giving vehicles and other succession planning vehicles.
Practicing before probate courts throughout Connecticut and especially in Fairfield County, Lori handles matters such as estate administration, trust administration, guardianship and conservatorship. In addition, Lori prepares, and advises those preparing, estate and gift tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns.
Lori represents a wide variety of clients, including professional and corporate fiduciaries, individuals from all ages and stages of personal and professional life, business owners, executives of public and private companies, professionals, retirees, philanthropists and private investors.
Her primary focus is to be a trusted advisor, understand the goals of clients and their families and provide representation that best addresses their concerns and circumstances.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Greenwich Bar Association: Executive Committee (2013-2019)
- Estate Planning Council of Lower Fairfield County
- New York State Bar Association
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, J.D., 1992, magna cum laude
- Fairfield University, B.A., 1989, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$