Lori Nomura is a member of the firm’s Health Care and Business practices and advises clients on a wide variety of health care regulatory and transactional matters. Lori’s practice focuses on Medicare and Medicaid compliance and payment issues, mergers and acquisitions, developing affiliations and joint ventures, drafting and negotiating all forms of hospital and physician contracts, licensing, certificate of need, governance and tax-exempt organization issues.
Lori has extensive experience representing public hospital districts, nonprofit hospital and health systems, physician groups, skilled and assisted living facilities, and other specialty care providers.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington
- Washington State Health Executive Forum, Board Member and Officer
- American College of Healthcare Executives, ACHE.org Editorial Board
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
Rate : $$$$