Lori J. Mason focuses her practice in the areas of energy and mineral title law. She assists clients with title examinations, due diligence, and curative work.
- Managed title due diligence review for large mineral acquisitions in the Marcellus and Utica shales
- Reviewed title for Pennsylvania oil, gas, and coal clients
- Represented clients in litigation involving oil and gas ownership
- J.D. The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law
- B.A. Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Penn State Law Mentor Program
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Crawford County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association, Pipeline and Gas Market Development Committee
- Co-captain, Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimers Family Team
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Lori Mason & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Lori Mason lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Lori Mason reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Lori Mason lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers