Ms. Lori Meyers is senior counsel in the labor practice group of Seyfarth Shaw in New York. Her experience includes equal employment opportunity and other employment litigation before the state and federal courts as advising clients on day-to-day personnel and employee relations matters, preparing employment policies and agreements and conducting training sessions and audits.
Ms. Meyers has represented employers in numerous NLRB unfair labor practice proceedings and representation campaigns and has counseled employers on interpretation of collective bargaining agreements and union avoidance strategies.
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, with Distinction
- Labor Law Award
- Co-Founder, Hofstra Labor Law Journal
- Cornell University, School of Industrial and Labor Relations (1979)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
Rate : $$$$