Ms. Lori L. Roeser is a partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, where she serves as General Counsel for the firm. She provides legal advice and risk management support to the firm’s management and attorneys on a variety of legal and ethical issues.
Ms. Roeser has substantial complex litigation experience in matters involving professional liability, antitrust, healthcare compliance, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, product liability, corporate governance, consumer protection, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, advertising and employment issues. She also has conducted internal investigations and counseled clients in connection with several high profile government investigations.
- J.D., Loyola University, Chicago, School of Law, cum laude (1998)
- Loyola University Consumer Law Reporter – Staff Editor
- Best Oralist and Champion Team – Chicago Bar Association Moot Court Competition
- Regional Champion Team – American Bar Association National Moot Court Competition
- Champion Team – Loyola University Moot Court Competition
- American Jurisprudence Awards for Highest Grade Received – Legal Writing and Property Law
- B.A., Miami University (Ohio), with Honors (1995)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar (Northern District of Illinois)
Rate : $$$