Lori Smith-Lalla focuses her practice on public finance, including city, county and local government finance. She has served as bond counsel and disclosure counsel to various cities, counties and authorities as well as underwriter’s counsel to numerous national and regional underwriting firms.
Lori is board certified as a specialist in city, county and local government law by the Florida Bar.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Bridgeport School of Law, 1987
- B.A., Political Science, University of Connecticut, 1984
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Founding Member, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Southern Florida Chapter Light Brigade, 2018-Present
- Associate Member, Broward League of Cities
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Florida Bar City, County and Local Government Law Section
Rate : $$$