Lori Terry Gregory leads the firms’ Environmental practice and for 25 years has delivered winning litigation and negotiation strategies to her clients. She is recognized as one of the nation’s top environmental lawyers and has defended clients against over 80 citizen-suit or agency enforcement actions.
Her experience includes defending her clients in cases involving some of the most complex water quality issues in the country. Lori has extensive experience with the Clean Water Act, RCRA, the Safe Drinking Water Act, the Clean Air Act, EPCRA, and the Endangered Species Act.
- J.D., University of Puget Sound School of Law (magna cum laude), 1992
- B.G.S., Gonzaga University, 1988
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 1992
- Foster Pepper PLLC, Member, 2003-Present
- Preston Gates Ellis LLP
- Water Environment Federation
- National Association of Clean Water Agencies
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Association of Washington Business Water Quality Committee, Member
Rate : $$$