Lori W. Will is Of Counsel in the Wilmington office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on the representation of corporate entities and their directors and officers in corporate, complex commercial, and federal securities litigation, with a focus on stockholder class actions and derivative suits.
She has significant experience in the Delaware Court of Chancery, as well as state and federal courts throughout the country. She also provides advice to public and private entities on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and the Delaware General Corporation Law.
Before joining the firm, Lori was a senior associate in the litigation department of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and served as a law clerk to then-Vice Chancellor (now-Chief Justice) Leo E. Strine, Jr. on the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2009
- B.A., History, and B.A., Government and Law, Lafayette College, 2006
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Corporation Law and Litigation Sections, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, Business Law and Litigation Sections, American Bar Association
- State Bar of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Rate : $$$