Louis DeFreitas is the managing partner of the Kissimmee Office located in Osceola County, Florida, and is an Equity Shareholder in the firm.
Since joining Morgan and Morgan in 2006, Mr. DeFreitas has represented hundreds of clients injured as a result of the negligence of others and has obtained awards from juries far in excess of the offers made by insurance companies and corporations prior to trial.
Mr. DeFreitas is a 1989 Graduate of The Tulane University School of Law and is licensed to practice law in Florida, Maryland and The District of Columbia
Mr. DeFreitas is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- University of District of Columbia, B.A., 1986
- Tulane University, J.D., 1989
- Florida Justice Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Rate : $$$$