Louis E. “Lee” Enderle, Jr. focuses primarily on energy law, real estate law, commercial transactions, and business law. He is also a licensed title insurance agent.
- Managed mineral title examination projects and performed senior review of mineral title opinions
- Assisted energy clients in mineral acquisitions, financing, and disposition transactions
- Advised energy clients regarding legal issues related to operations
- Represented clients in commercial and industrial real estate purchase/sale, financing and leasing transactions
- J.D. Washington & Lee University
- B.A. Albright College
- Corporations, Banking & Business Law Committee, West Virginia State Bar
- Chambers USA America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Graduated cum laude, Washington & Lee University
- Graduated cum laude, Albright College
- Past Director, Humane Society of Harrison County
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Louis Enderle & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Business, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Louis Enderle lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Louis Enderle reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Louis Enderle lawyer profile listing.