Louis Wagner is member of FisherBroyles LLP and concentrates his practice in Intellectual Property and Internet & e-Commerce.
- Chemical Arts, including almost 30 years in inorganic and organic chemistry (with specialties in Pharmaceutical, Polymer Aerospace and Catalyst Arts); and
- Mechanical arts, (with specialties in Medical Devices and Seawall components and installation).
Patent, Trademark & Trade Secret Licensing:
- Experienced in negotiating international licensing agreements;
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Akron teaching Intellectual Property Licensing
- University of Akron, JD, 1984
- Washington & Jefferson College, BA Chemistry, 1974
- University of Pittsburgh – MS Inorganic Chemistry
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States Supreme Court
- Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Louis Wagner & FisherBroyles LLP can handle?
FisherBroyles LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Internet Defamation, Intellectual Property. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is FisherBroyles LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire FisherBroyles LLP?
Louis Wagner lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Louis Wagner reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Louis Wagner lawyer profile listing.
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland, Esq.
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Family Attorney Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers
Lorenz & Lorenz, L.L.P.
Zavodnick, Zavodnick & Lasky, LLC
Mirman, Markovits & Landau, P.C.