Lucas J. Tomsich defends clients in intellectual property litigation, focusing on complex patent cases. Lucas’s litigation experience includes : Dispositive motions, Depositions, Witness preparation, Post-verdict motion practice, Due diligence.
Prior to joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Lucas was a process engineer at Intel, where he managed various stages of the manufacturing line for Intel processors and chipsets.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D. cum laude (2009)
- University of Minnesota-Institute of Technology, B.S. in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Dean’s List (2001)
Bar Admissions : Minnesota, California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$