Lucy Joo Alberto is a tax partner in the Firm’s New York office. She joined Baker McKenzie in 2006. Lucy advises on the US tax aspects of acquisitions, restructurings, spin-offs, and inbound and outbound investments. She also represents clients in connection with controversy matters.
- Boston College (J.D.) (2006)
- Stanford University (Master of Arts) (2000)
- Stanford University (B.A. Honors) (2000)
Admissions : New York~United States (2007)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised a Fortune 500 company in legal entity restructuring involving 60 jurisdictions.
- Advised client in the tax aspects involved in several acquisitions exceeding USD1 billion.
- Represented Fortune 500 companies in handling tax audits and appeals.
- Represented client in obtaining favorable settlement with the IRS on a multimillion dollar debt recharacterization dispute.
Rate : $$$