Luis M. Berro has deep knowledge in developing medical and scientific expert witnesses for trial. He works with medical and scientific expert witnesses at many medical and academic institutions located throughout the United States, with a primary focus on California, Florida and Puerto Rico.
Luis also practices international products liability litigation, primarily in Latin America. He studies and drafts pleadings and documents in Spanish and English, as he is a native speaker of Spanish. His duties require an understanding and interpretation of civil law and common law legal systems.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law, 2001
- Clerk for the Supreme Court of Argentina
- La Raza Law Journal, Member
- Jurisprudence Awards (Admiralty Law, Courts and Images of Justice, Advanced Research Seminar of Comparative Law, International Dispute Resolution)
- B.A., with honors and departmental citation, University of California, Davis, 1998 (Political Science)
- Top one percent of class
- California Rural Legal Assistance, volunteer
- State Bar of California
- The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$$