Luis E. Lorenzana defends and counsels a wide range of employers, including Fortune 500 companies, federal agencies and small businesses, in labor and employment law matters. Luis focuses on defending employers against claims of wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, failure to accommodate, defamation, and alleged violations of wage and hour laws.
Luis also provides clients with advice and counsel on a variety of employee-related matters, including policies, terminations and performance management.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2006
- B.A., Santa Clara University, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, National Employment Law Council
- Member, Board of Governors, San Diego Chapter, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Alumnus, Louis Welsh Chapter, American Inns of Court
Rate : $$$